Sunday, January 27, 2013

DAY NINE JUICE FAST

I've started asking everyone to bring over what they make so I can admire it and smell it and look at how gorgeous it is. Toasted onion rolls slathered in vegennaise, topped with avos, tomatoes, lettuce, and vegan patties. I mean it, that is GOOD STUFF.  I'm having a great time admiring it, although, to be strictly honest, I could like me some of that.

Son Number One made a juice last night and sucked it down.

The giant pile of produce is diminishing.

I feel fine, if slowed down some. I am able to just sit and read and think and drink water and have a few juices all day, so it's just been a lovely retreat. I haven't gone shopping or done any errands at all. Haven't even been to the mailbox. It's been like a lovely vacation from my life.

My back is significantly better just from taking it easy, using hot packs. Last time this happened to me I had three babies (3, 1, and 1) and couldn't really check out of life for the healing time.  I don't think I'll need the chiropractor at all. I never did take any meds.

I would like to eat something. I would also like to see how ten days or two weeks of this effects my cholesterol.

Today's weight: 214.6. Fascinating how we seem to be doing the point-six and the point-two fairly consistently. Down 10 pounds in 8 days (this is day 9 so 8 days have passed) of nothing but juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment