Friday, January 25, 2013

DAY SEVEN JUICE FAST


Hey, it's Day Seven! That means tomorrow morning will be my one-week mark on this amazing journey.

Today I felt hunger pangs. This is new! Until now, I have been gliding happily along, juicing whenever I felt the least bit needy, but today, a sick boy said, "Mama, come cuddle with me," so I did that and while I was reading my book next to my sick son, another (smaller) sick son wrapped himself in a blankie, climbed on top of me and fell asleep!

So there I was, lying on my side, propped up to read, while Little One snoozed on my soft fat body and Bigger One wanted his hand held and his cool cloth occasionally re-positioned. This is true Mommy Stuff, and if you are in such a position and your stomach starts to actually grrrroooowwll, you say, "Screw you, hunger! I'm DOING something here!" Being a mom is way cooler than drinking juice: that's all I'm saying.

Today's news: HUBBY decided to join me! I gently encouraged him NOT to, which may have helped this guy's motivation along, you never know.

I apologized for being a you-know-what about all the food he got yesterday. He said not to worry about it--if it rots, it rots, and in the meantime, we have all the produce we could possibly need.

Today: 215.2, so we're ON THE ROAD AGAIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment